Cushman & Wakefield maintains a long-standing commitment to diversity and is committed to providing qualified diverse suppliers with opportunities to deliver goods and services to us in the areas we conduct our business. We also seek to work with partners that demonstrate support of our efforts by extending opportunities to diverse suppliers that support their supply chain.
We are members of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and track and report on the following diversity classifications:
- Minority Owned Business Enterprises (MBE)
- Woman Owned Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Minority/Woman Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Suppliers are required to provide verification of ownership and control through a third party certification agency for Cushman & Wakefield to recognize diversity status. Certification agencies include:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
Click here to self-register your company. After initiating the registration process you will receive an e-mail with a link to complete a brief survey and submit your supplier profile. You will be contacted if an opportunity becomes available for your company to be considered as a potential provider of goods and/or services. Please note that submitting a registration is not a guarantee of business.
We appreciate your interest in doing business with Cushman & Wakefield.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Click here to view Cushman & Wakefield’s General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.