Roman Gazdik, Bratislava
Junior Negotiator, Office Agency team
Since graduation from university I wanted to work in commercial real estate, and in a sales team for the following reasons:
- You can fully use your communication skills and improve them
- Commercial real estate gives you opportunity to get to know all aspects of the building -technical specification, construction etc.
- Sales is dynamic; you are not just stuck in the office all day long
- You can apply your presentation skills, possibly improve them in both Slovak and English
- You meet interesting people you can learn from
- You can improve your knowledge in making contracts and at the same time enhance your law knowledge
Sacha Gale, Sydney
Associate Director, Agency Leasing
In my seven years at C&W I have worked in Property Management and more recently Leasing. Both roles have been challenging and rewarding and have exposed me to Sydney’s retail and commercial markets as well institutional clients and private investors. We place great emphasis on servicing our clients and their property needs.
The Sydney team is an enthusiastic, pro-active group of professionals who are well respected in the industry. We regularly take part in industry/charity events to promote our name in the market and raise money for disadvantaged children through the property industry foundation.
Jose Luis Rubi, Mexico City
Market Research Manager
I like my current role because the diversity of assignments and the possibility to generate analysis and get insights from a complex market using hard-data and statistics and notably, the opportunity to lead a team. The most interesting projects have been those associated with a holistic approach to real estate. C&W can be the employer of choice for those interested in exploring real estate knowledge, because it is the leader in the field. Working to provide the best market research knowledge in the industry, providing the best service for my customers and high quality deliverables, promoting my team to give their best and grow.