Cushman & Wakefield, a global leader in commercial real estate services, today announced practice group leaders for U.S. operations including leadership for the legal, healthcare and not-for-profit sectors, as well as leaders for tenant advisory, land and agency leasing brokerage.
“Our specialty practice groups provide deep expertise unique to particular property types and sectors of the broader economy,” said Joseph Stettinius Jr., Cushman & Wakefield Chief Executive, Americas. “These industry leaders offer unparalleled experience and insight to colleagues and our clients, and I’m excited to see the great things we will accomplish going forward.”
Practice group leaders for the newly merged firm include:
- Sherry Cushman, Legal Sector Advisory Group, based in Washington, DC
- Lorie Damon, Healthcare, based in St. Louis
- Craig Cassell, Education, based in Chicago
- Bruce Erhardt, Land, based in Tampa
- Larry Downey, Tenant Advisory Group, based in Phoenix
- Spencer Stouffer, Agency Leasing East Lead, based in Northern Virginia
- Mike Moran, Agency Leasing West Lead, based in Northern California
- Carri Lyon, Not for Profit, based in New York
- David Lebenstein, Not for Profit, based in New York
Shelley Radomski, Head of Operations, Americas, will oversee Cushman & Wakefield’s U.S. practice groups. Kevin Hughes, President, Portfolio Solutions, will oversee the Tenant Advisory Group.