David Gillece is a senior leader in Cushman & Wakefield’s office in Baltimore, MD. David has a strong background in Corporate Services, having served in senior positions with major accounts. He maintains a strong Advisory/Tenant Representation practice. Major clients have included Legg Mason, Under Armour, M&T Bank, The Johns Hopkins University and the American Type Culture Collection.
He served as Chairman of the Board of the State of Maryland’s Enterprise Investment Fund, an early stage equity fund focused on young technology companies. He has also served as consultant to the University of Maryland Baltimore County in the development of its university research park and on the listing team at the Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland bioparks.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Gillece was on the Board of Cassidy Turley and President of its predecessor, Colliers Pinkard. Earlier he served as President and CEO of the Baltimore Development Corporation, Baltimore City’s economic development agency.
Areas of Specialization
- Corporate Services
- Strategic Consulting
- Tenant Representation
- Life Sciences
Current Board Positions
Prior Board Positions
- Betamore Advisory Board
- BioHealth Innovation, Inc., Board of Directors, Secretary
- Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Board and Executive Committee Member
- Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore, Past Chairman and current Board Member of the Executive Committee
- St. Frances Academy and Calvert Hall College H.S., Boards
- American Type Culture Collection, Board of Trustees
- Greater Baltimore Committee, Board Member
- State of Maryland Enterprise Investment Fund, Chairman of the Board
- University of Notre Dame, Master’s degree in Government and International Relations
- LaSalle University, Bachelor’s degree in Political Science