Cushman & Wakefield’s Religious Facilities Group provides clergy, religious leaders and institutions with personalized real estate expertise. The group is headquartered in San Diego, but engages Cushman & Wakefield’s nationwide team of professionals in order to offer all U.S.-based religious organizations the experience and industry-specific knowledge required to guide clients through the complexities of buying and selling religious facilities.
The Group assists all religious organizations with their specific real estate needs; from small, emerging groups to larger “giga congregations” and whether traditional buildings, neighborhood churches, or private convents, the group is positioned and qualified to provide the necessary services and guidance for each step of the real estate cycle. The cycle typically involves identifying and negotiating optimal building solutions, securing multiple financing options and when required, pairing the acquisition with an appropriate strategic plan.
Since 1999, the leaders of the Religious Facilities Group have assisted hundreds of religious organizations in their real estate needs by:
• Accurately assessing a religious facility’s value
• Offering creative approaches to help clients meet challenging goals and objectives
• Teaming with other experts to provide up-to-date highest and best-use analysis
• Delivering superior performance through the application of best practices
• Ensuring client satisfaction through regular proactive client communication
• Creating strategic plans to help clients save money and lower costs
• Introducing investment partnerships when available