Our U.S. portfolio administration team provides complete and accurate data and timely insight into real estate holdings to minimize risk, allowing clients to confidently build strategy and make informed decisions. In addition, our programs enable clients to control leasehold expenditures through the aggressive management of critical dates and options, as well as expense reviews and lease audits.
Because we recognize that the effective and efficient management of real estate assets is nearly impossible without the right technology and data, we have integrated best-in-class processes and advanced technology solutions to provide scalable platforms to meet the needs of our smallest and largest clients in a cost effective manner. Our team has experience in 28 different systems, and we leverage being an industry leader to ensure our clients receive the best possible technology pricing and service.
Overall, our combined perspective has distinguished our firm as the global leader in real estate portfolio administration and process improvements. We offer a comprehensive approach to services providing consulting, transition, ongoing management and lease audit services tailored to each company's specific needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Legacy Data Integrity Reviews
- Due Diligence on Cost Saving Initiatives
- Corporate Governance – SOX, FASB/IASB
- Legacy Technology Optimization
- System Recommendation
- Enhancements to Reporting and Analytics
- Creation of Project Implementation Plan
- Technology Setup and Reporting Configuration
- Global Document Collection
- Multi-Language Abstraction
Ongoing Management Services
- Database Maintenance
- Standard and Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Proactive Critical Date and Option Management
- Landlord Invoice Reviews and Reconciliations
- Rent Payment Management
- Tenant/Subtenant Management
- Estoppel and COI Processing
Lease Audit Services
- Strategic Analysis of Portfolio and Audit Opportunities
- Uncover Landlord Billing Discrepancies
- Detailed Audit Findings Reports
- Negotiation and Settlement of Overcharges
ADDING VALUE – THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR APPROACH
Client benefits from C&W’s Portfolio Administration services are significant:
- Harness the power of data and analytics
- Align with business strategy
- Data integrity and accuracy
- Ensure critical dates compliance
- Increase savings and cost avoidance
Please contact us for more information on how we can help your specific organization with a customized Portfolio Administration program.
EXPERIENCE AND RESOURCES
Our professionals have unparalleled experience operating within client-specific protocols and industry best practices to deliver outstanding results. C&W has been providing portfolio administration services to companies with portfolios comprised of office, retail, industrial and manufacturing properties since 1994. Our team is capable of providing lease abstractions from 50 different languages and completes about 8,000 abstractions each year. Data quality is critical to our success in providing meaningful and accurate information to our clients.
With offices in more than 70 countries and 350+ portfolio administration resources, our team brings a blend of local delivery and global consistency, managed from key Portfolio Administration Centers of Excellence across the globe. Servicing our clients from our hub locations provides access to our best practice programs, comprehensive training programs, and detailed succession plans, and allows C&W to easily accommodate unanticipated increases or decreases in volume requirements. Additionally, C&W provides portfolio administration services in a variety of tertiary markets, where our skilled resources work onsite at client premises.